Need a customer satisfaction/complaint contact
SadFiosUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to find a customer complaint/satisfaction contact to help me with my account.  Does anything exist, or is the BBB my only option?  If that is the only option, which BBB is the correct one.  Every one I've pulled up so far says it's handled by another BBB, but doesn't specify which one.

I've been a loyal Verizon customer for decades and just had the most disappoint day talking to a couple of CSRs and a CSR "manager".  My only request today was to keep my bill from going from an all-in total of $197 to $251 due to my contract expiring (about $189 @ Cox).  Although the CSRs tried, they've told me there is nothing they can do.  I asked the second CSR to forward me to a manager because I just can't swallow an increase like that.  After pushing back alot and all of the managers supposedly in a meeting or helping other customers, I was finally given to "Ken" (her manager).

Unfortunately, the interaction with Ken was not only useless, but insulting.  He kept trying to convince me everything was as it should be because of the exiring contract (hence, losing the discounts).  I told him I understood that, but I needed to keep the price as it is.  I asked who could help me with that and keep me as a customer.  His reply was a disappointing, "No one can help you with that".

I finally end up asking for his manager.  His incredulous reply?  "What's the point?"  I was truly flabergasted.  I replied, "Because I asked?"  Not surprisingly, the phone then mysteriously disconnected.  (Right...)

Obviously, something is wrong.  I'm in sales.  If I had used either of those statements, I'd be given the opportunity to look for a new job.

So, now I have two complaints - the unrealistic price increase and the unprofessionalism of a supposed manager.  Who can I reach out to in order to discuss this?

0 Likes
Re: Need a customer satisfaction/complaint contact
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SadFiosUser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.