Need to Escalate a complaint
Gray2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

I disconnected my FIOS on 5-29-2020 and mailed back the equipment to the company as soon as I received the return box.
Several days later, I received my June's bill. I immediately called the customer service and told them the wrong bill they sent to me. The guy was nice and told me "Just ignore the bill. You don't owe us any money." However, one week later, I received another bill. This time I was even charged a late fee. Called the customer service. Same answer. And guess what, I received the bill again the next week. Customer service gave me the same answer. This cycle went on and on.
In July, they not only didn’t solve the problem but started sending me July’s bill. Since then, I started contacting the customer service as long as I received a new bill. The customer service started getting rude. The company kept sending me more and more bills and much more frequently. In the past week, they contacted me DAILY with phone calls, emails, mails and text messages and urged me to pay the bill. This is a severe harassment to me. They even called me during my work. I told them they are making a mistake but they said they cannot do anything but transferred me to the customer service.
I talked to their social media guy and was told I have to keep contacting the customer service. This is getting ridiculous and I cannot bear this harassment anymore. Should I call the police or contact a lawyer?

0 Likes
Re: Need to Escalate a complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gray2020,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes