Need Verizon escalated contact number
Frustrated-220

Does anyone have a phone number for Verizon Escalation department? I am so frustrated with Verizon Customer Service. After spending more than 20 hours on the phone and chat since May 1st speaking to more than 20 different reps and supervisors, they still have not resolved their billing error. I did a mistake by enrolling to auto pay. They charged me for equipments that have been returned to the technician who came to service the repair on April 30 th. 
some of the reps are so rude and will transfer you blindly.
i regret switching to Verizon.  I gave all the details, technician name, they want a proof. It’s so bizarre that they can not locate their equipments  by  IP address or by asking technician. 
Again I am transferred blindly while writing this after waiting re min. 

0 Likes
Re: Need Verizon escalated contact number
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated-220,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes