Need Verizon Fios Financial Services Number, not Verizon Wireless Financial Number
heyitchin

I have been on the phone for 3 hours now. Still on hold.  Keep getting routed to Verizon wireless financial services, who then reroute me back to Verizon customer service. I need help, please. I am trying to get a hold of them due to still not having received my refund from September of 2019. The check has been sent out 4 times now, each time to the same wrong address. The most recent time was December 10, 2019. They told me if I still haven't received it by January 6th, 2020 to call back. I have been calling, and have been kept on hold. By the time I get through, the office is closed. Please I need help, I need this $125 refund to cover other life expenses, because I was sure I would receive it this time around. I am desperate at this point. Please, I need help. 

0 Likes
Re: Need Verizon Fios Financial Services Number, not Verizon Wireless Financial Number
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @heyitchin

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes