Re: Never received $300 visa prepaid card
tlk7866

We had service installed October 2nd 2013 and we received an email from Verizon on December 2nd 2013 stating that our reward would be sent in the next 30 days. After reading many of the horror stories on this forum I am really starting to think that we may not receive our reward. Can someone tell me how long it normally takes to receive these rewards.

0 Likes
LilLegalLady

@rickjulie
You're disqualified PERIOD!!! I Don't Know why people think there are loop holes or because "you called to say my payment will be a day late & I don't want to lose my chance at getting the $300 grift card" huh. It's stated in black & white in the beginning you're eligible to receive the $3-400 gift card as long AS YOU PAY YOUR BILL ON TIME, EACH MONTH, FOR THE FIRST 90 DAYS STRAIGHT...

You {word filter avoidance} paid ******1**** day late... That fully disqualified you!!!!
The same EXACT thing happened to me with TWC & I messed up by paying late & I also struggle financially too & can't afford to mess up & forfeit THIS VERIZON $300 NO WAY - DEFINITELY NOT AGAIN!!!! Lesson learned. Now not only do I pay my bill w verizon, I pay it early as soon as it's posted on my app, it's paid in full!!!! I have absolutely no way of screwing myself.

I can't wait to get my gift card I think it's a super bonus & I'm just being patient about all of it. I'd guess I had FIOS installed late December so I'm Getting close to the gift card. I've paid 2 bills so far & weeks early & from experience you can pay 11 bills on time it does NOT MATTER "within the first 90 days all payment must be paid by the due date" regardless if you called to tell them you'll be a day late. O.o . Lesson here.... A day late & $300 short/lost....

Sorry but the rules are clear... By now it's February you definitely know by now if they allowed you to slide (which I highly doubt) or you've received it & went on.... I hope things worked out but if they didn't it's because of YOU not following the rules not verizon.

0 Likes
cstowe1

I too haven't received mine and verizon reps pass me from one call to the next. It is terrible customer service. 

0 Likes
thelmae

I signed up for the Triple Play in Sept. 2013 and still have yet to receive my $300 Visa card.  Can someone help me resolve this issue?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thelmae,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Elmarie1
I need a way to get informaton to the Executive Office as well. Do you have a name and address? Thank you
0 Likes
ronp320

I signed up with Verizon on JAN 15, 2014, and was promised a $300 Visa Prepaid Card, to date I have not received the card, nor have I been able to contact anyone at Verizion to resolve this? I keep getting disconnected or some automated answering system that has no answers. I would appreciate any help from anyone concerning receiving my card!!!

0 Likes
ALKEMIST187

I too have never recieved my $300 prepaid visa gift card. I made all my payments on time for the 90 days as required since Jan 2014. I am tired of the run around. I am paying over $186 and with cablevision it was $160, I thought with the giftcard it would end up being the same amount, Fios tricked me and lied. I have been a verizon wireless customer for over 14yrs. but fios has left a bad taste in my mouth as far as verizon goes. I soon will be switching if I do not recieve my gift card. I have made repeated calls, always get hung up on, or dead end phone number, FIOS NEEDS to recitfy this with me

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alkemist,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
rnovak28

I also have not received my visa prepaid card.   I signed up for the triple-play bundle in February 2014 and have kept the service and paid all my bills on time. 

0 Likes