Nightmare experience trying to become a fios internet customer!!
TopGun007

So I am moving into fios enabled house this coming Saturday. Last Saturday I decided to sign up for a fios internet only service online so that activation fees can be waived. I couldn't schedule install date because I had to go through credit verification center. After speaking with them fews times they said I am approved but they can't schedule  install date and someone will call me on Monday for scheduling. No one called me this morning so I called them up and was told that online order is stuck for whaever reason and I will need to sign up over the phone again. After spending nearly an hour on the phone the rep told me over the phone order will cost me 59.99 in activation fee!!! but hang on I already placed order online so it is not my fault that online order can't be processed so over the phone order shouldn't have activation fees!! Spoke with the supervisor and I said to him that is fine charge me activation fee now but then credit that back in the first month bill and he refused to put an order saying activation fee can't be refunded...what a nightmare!!! and he said it will take him 2 days to cancel the pending stuck online order BEFORE i could start all over again online!!!! Absolutely unbelievable and unacceptable!!

Can someone from Verizon please help me out resolve this issue???? I work from home so can't afford to be without internet for weeks!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Nightmare experience trying to become a fios internet customer!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Nightmare experience trying to become a fios internet customer!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
Since we have not hear back from you, we have closed out your private support case. If you have any additional questions or concerns we would be more than happy to assist.
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes