No Landline service/ dial tone for 9 days, Agent no show for two appointments
SonyaDH

I am beyond frustrated, I could just scream!  My parents have been out of service for 9 days  as  of tomorrow with spotty cellular verizon service.   I have a trouble ticket that I placed on Sept. 28th , in which there were two scheduled dispatch days, Sunday and today- both a no-show, no call from the technician but a call from the DRC, an email this morning, and 4 text all telling my problem would be fixed by 1pm, 3pm, 4:45pm, and 6pm.   I even had a DRC agent tell me it was hard to get someone to fix copper wires in my area.  I am so tired of this becuase I pay over $100.00 monthly for basic phone service with long distance. It's not my fault rual areas don't have fios.   This is a small county, and I just called verizon twice last month to my business (a funeral home) and there was no delay.  Its almost as if you are residental, you are a nobody.  Having no dail tone means no vociemail, no anything.  Several important phone calls have been missed, and people are beginning to think something is wrong.   Who can I contact about this matter, no really, I need someone who can fix my service before I cancel and go another route.

0 Likes
Re: No Landline service/ dial tone for 9 days, Agent no show for two appointments
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SonyaDH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No Landline service/ dial tone for 9 days, Agent no show for two appointments
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sonya, we have you on the schedule for today. You are the next job on the tech's load with and estimated time of arrival 2pm. Let us know if you have any questions. ~Tatiana

0 Likes