Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Nonexistent e-mail response from customer service

alwoodw
Contributor
Contributor

Nonexistent e-mail response from customer service

Message 1 of 3
(880 Views)

I submitted a billing question online and received the following email:

"The reply to your verizon.com inquiry is ready. Because the nature of the message is confidential, we want you to retrieve it in a
 secure environment. Please access: http://www.verizon.com  Sign in to receive or to reply your message."

There is nowhere to access this message as far as I can tell.

2 REPLIES 2
senyushkin
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Nonexistent e-mail response from customer service

Message 2 of 3
(867 Views)

The same thing has happened to me. I need to cancel service (for many reasons), but I can't call the department that handles cancellations or suspensions because they have banker hours. I have no idea how to contact Verizon if the private messages don't exist and there is nobody to call.

dellastella
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Nonexistent e-mail response from customer service

Message 3 of 3
(771 Views)

Me too! I thought I was going crazy. Thank you. This is so stupid that it seems like internal sabotage. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title