Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online for over a week
gkchef
Enthusiast - Level 2

Frankly, the real problem is that Verizon is not addressing the ongoing issue.  When a problem is systemic, ongoing and repetative, it needs to be resolved.  Verizon is not doing this.  Customers become frustrated.  At least admit that this is a problem, and stop providing a canned response.

0 Likes
MJFJEC

I agree, this is a web issue with Verizon and not a customer by customer issue.  i have not been able to access my acount in weeks except for the main page.  No history, no billing info, no ability to pay online.   instead of having customer service call each customer back, they need to adrdess this issue from an overall website development standpoint as obviously there are probelms with the site.  When i called customer service they transferred me to Web Site customer service who then transferred me to Tech support.   1 hour on the phone and no solution.   And they finished by saying they would get back to me after they look into it but it could take ONE FULL BILLING CYCLE.  Not exactly stellar customer service

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MJFJEC

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
gkchef
Enthusiast - Level 2
And don't believe for one minute that they are doing anything when you call. I called 2 days ago. The "rep" that emailed me said there was no open problem report. I had to explain everything again...as though it wasn't a known issue! Cox Communications may not be perfect, but they are better than this!
0 Likes
Re: Not letting me view or pay my bill online or access account to make payment etc
LaSMatts

We're impressed with the effectiveness of support from this site.   Within two working days Verizon had contacted us and within another day fixed a rather complex website issue...at least one that wasn't being addressed through phone support.

Great find.

@LawrenceC wrote:

Hi LaSMatts,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Thank you!

SFM

0 Likes
gkchef
Enthusiast - Level 2

2 days ago I received another email from a rep claiming it was being elevated.  Guess what....still no contact from Verizon...still not resolved.

0 Likes
RobLevas

I am having the same issue.  I cannot pay my bill unless I pay over the phone and incur the $3.50 service charge. 

My account seems to be so messed up that I needed to create a "community" account since it wouldn't let me login to my Verizon account to reply to this.

I was on the phone the other day with a representative who said they knew what the issue was.  They thought that it was related to a failed attempt to enable auto pay.  I think I attempted to enable it one day, I don't remember any error condition, but I don't think it ever kicked in.  So maybe that is the issue, but after 3 days, I am still not able to pay my bill. 

Also, my account will not even show my services. I am not sure if others have this issue as well.  It appears that my web profile is working so I am allowed to log into the web site, but the data associated with my account isn't linking.  So maybe there are different databases for my service information and my billing information and my web profile is no longer allowed access to them. I can see this as an issue if the account numbers have changed and my account failed to properly change.

If a representative could look into that, it would be great and we can just move on. 

0 Likes
gkchef
Enthusiast - Level 2

We were not signed up for Autopay.  All we did was each month, log in and pay our bill.  There is just a problem with Verizon's web services.  I've downloaded some forms from the FCC to file a complaint with them as well.  When I read that customers are incurring a cost of $3.50, and that this is relating to our personal billing history....these are issues that need to be brought to the attention of the FCC.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RobLevas,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dirtyrandy

This issue has been going on with us since SEPTEMBER. We have been calling to pay our bill. It is completely insane that an internet company cannot fix our problem. I have currently been on the phone for 1+ hours, this is the second time in 2 weeks. Our problem has yet to be solved. I think your techs should be aware of how to fix this probelm if there is a forum about it, but instead I have been transfered over 5xs in this call alone, one of which was a SALES consultant who had no idea why they transfered me there. I hope postng on this forum will fix my problem since calling doesn't work at all. Do me a favor after you fix my problem, retrain the "E-Center" since all they know how to do is reset a password and transfer calls. 

0 Likes