Re: Not supported method message at log in
ltalbot1

To Suzy 395:

Thank you thank you thank you!! After not being able to log in to pay my bill for the last THREE DAYS, I read your forum post, signed in and transferred to the Verizon website! I am in the process of eliminating my cell phone plan with Verizon to change to another company and the most frustrating thing will be getting a human being that can handle my issue. 

Thanks Suzy!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Italbot,

Just an FYI, these forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

0 Likes
TechMoments

I can't believe this is still an issue.  Verizon, get your developer to check the site.  I now have to visit the forums everytime i need to login to view my bill.

0 Likes
Feiga
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Suzy 395! - Was finally able to log in using I.E. 7 by going to the Verizon forums and signing on there as you suggested.  Tried to give you kudos but it wouldn't let me.

Does anyone one know when/if Verizon is planning to resolve this issue?  This is a real hassle and one would think a company like Verizon would be able to resolve it.  Apparently this has been going on for a while.  I only got impacted about a week ago.

0 Likes
Feiga
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oddly, found that if I switch to Spanish, in the upper right of the main screen, I am able to log in ok.  I can then switch back to English once I'm logged in.  I find this a little easier than going thru the forums but it is still kludgey.

Verizon should fix this ASAP since it's on their company screen and is preventing people from accessing/paying their accounts.  It sure doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about them and makes it hard to believe they care about their customers much.

Bearwood
Enthusiast - Level 3

Feiga, I was about to write about this when I read your post.  I cannot sign-in using the English option; however, I can sign-in using the Spanish (Espanol) option.  Like you, I then switch back to English and I'm in.  I hope Verizon will flag this as a high priority issue to fix.  This sounds to me like it would be extremely easy for Verizon to repair.

0 Likes
DrT4

Sam is right- use other than Chrome.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Since a recent Microsoft fix, the same problems occur with Internet Explorer.  Its not clear if the web site has to change, or if the Microsoft fix has an error.

0 Likes
Bearwood
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sign-in portal is working for me at this time. 

0 Likes