Online account reflects a previous home phone number/ can't pay bill
andrea42782

my online account still registers my old phone number. how can i change my phone number to reflect my new home phone?? i cant pay my bill!! today is sunday...i have been given the number for tech support and will call tomorrow if i cant get an answer sooner...just thought i would try this forum...thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Online account reflects a previous home phone number/ can't pay bill
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Please let me know if you have resolved your login problem.  We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Nikki315

I have had it up to my ears with verizon. I would never suggest verizon to anyone. Our caller ID on tv has not worked since after the guy installed our service. We cannot pay a bill because our account is reflecting a previous number. We now have a shut off notice because WE CANT PAY OUR BILL! THANK you verizon for amazing support and screwing your customers. After hearing from so many people I have finnaly became a victim of their **bleep**ty buisnees.

0 Likes
Scott0071

Ever since Verizon launched their NEW Website I've had nothing but problems. Mainly viewing invoices and paying online. It's a nightmare. Verizon reps know about it but can't comment on it. It's probably gone unresolved for over 10 weeks now. I've wasted so much time just trying to pay a $21.00 invoice online.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikki315 and Scott007

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes