Re: Can not pay online
goolie13
I also tried paying bill online today and it would not work on any device. I pay online every month and this is the first time with a problem. Verizon has an issue that needs to be fixed.
0 Likes
Re: Online bill payment form will not allow me to complete it
rgh524
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Lawrence / Moderator -

It amazes me that Verizon's Bill Pay continues to be the problem that it is. Seems like every month when I attempt to pay my bill, there is some new glitch that either delays or prevents it. I am having the same problems as others are noting, and have spent several hours trying to pay or to find a way to get around the non-response. Even worse is that the "Contact Us" option regarding Bill Pay does not allow one to send an email explaining the problem. Then the answer from Verizon is that someone will contact you to help you make your payment. As one party noted, then they want to do it in a way that will cost you $3.50, rather than the free payment by checking account. I pay almost all my monthly bills on line, and Verizon seems to be the most user-unfriendly payment site I have ever seen.

Cannot pay bill online
grlefl

Trying to pay my bill, but the website will not allow it

0 Likes
Re: Online bill payment form will not allow me to complete it
rant-ree
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haven't heard from Verizon yet but will keep hoping.  My brother, who is the account holder in this family, is very upset that he still has to worry about this.  

I can't help thinking that if people are not able to complete the payment process, they will become so impatient that they might sign up for auto-pay or some other option they don't want just to get their bill paid on time.   I'm trying to be polite here but I keep being offered solutions that aren't solutions.  I've spent most of my Sunday trying to get this bill paid and all I have is this lousy t-shirt.   Hope you guys can get this fixed soon!  

0 Likes
Re: Can not pay online
tucksmit

Hello, I am having a similar problem. The website will not allow me to pay with my saved account or a new card. My bill is due today and I'd like to avoid late charges if possible. Please contact me ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill online
ROSEY9857
Enthusiast - Level 1

ME TOO.

THINK THEY WANT US TO SIGN UP FOR AUTOMATIC BILL WITHDRAWALS WHICH I WILL NEVER ALLOW.

Can't pay my bill online
BatJoel

I've been trying to pay my bill for a few days now... The website keeps glitching (as it does way too often), and I'm not paying the ridiculous processing fee for paying by phone. I better not be charged a late fee!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill online
Justin46
Legend

Maybe you all want to try again, it worked just fine as usual for me, just a few minutes ago.

I pay every month by electronic check, not credit card, maybe all of you are trying to use a credit card? Or perhaps some software update on your systems is the source of the problem. I use Firefox, you might try it or at least a different browser.

It might help on this problem, and especially for any issues you may raise in the future, if you would provide:

1) Your location in the US, at least the VHO but even better also include the city or town. To make this easier you can put the information in your Profile here and it will show every time you post.

2) What browser you are using, and whether or not you have tried with any browser add-ons turned off, and tried a different browser.

3) The operating system (Windows, OS/X, some tablet or phone system, etc.)

4) The specific thing you are trying to do and what happens or doesn't happen (in this case, for example, are you trying to pay via credit card, electronic check, what?).

5) If you get any error message, the specific error message, not some general statement.

For specific problems there might be more info needed, but the above should at least be a start.

Oh, and by the way, keep in mind that these Forums are user-helping-user forums, this is not the correct place to ask for Verizon help (although there are some Verizon reps that monitor these forums and try to help at times).

I hope all of you get it working. As I said at the start, I just paid my bill via the Verizon website and it worked just fine. Good luck!

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Re: Online Bill-pay not working
nixomose
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon changes their website every few weeks, and each time they fail to test it on some browsers. I found I was unable to pay my bill using chrome, but was able to in firefox.

So if verizon won't let you pay your bill in chrome, then try firefox or try not paying it.

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill-pay not working
dudeondacouch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still not working for me, just an endless page redirect.

I will not be charged a fee to pay over the phone, and I will not entertain any requests for me to do so or any false promises that the fee will be refunded or credited.  

We're not idi0ts here, Verizon.  Fix your website, and stop trying to rip people off that you're already overcharging and underservicing.

0 Likes