Order Pending
matt22042

Placed an order for new Triple Play service with Verizon ~ 25 July  with an activation date of 02 August. 

On 01 August, the equipment arrived so I contacted Verizon Technical Support to see if we could activate a day early.   They were very helpful and were able to activate my TV and Internet, but said I would need to wait until 02 August for the phone.    And this is were my problems begin.

While my complete service has activated with no issues, I am completely unable to manage my account online as it shows a "pending order"   I have called Verizon several times over the last two weeks, talked to multiple departments, and have been called a liar more often than I like.      All the reps insist my order is "complete" and that I am simply imagining what their website is showing me.

I finally had a person willing to put in a troubleshooting ticket for me, supposedly.   When I asked for a reference number or something to track, she said there is none and I just need to call in and explain everything again.    After 30+ minutes on the phone today alone, I just said goodbye as I could not devote anymore time. 

In my non expertise - I believe when the original tech tried to be helpful on 01 August by activating me a day early, he created some type of fake ghost order in my account.     This ghost order is still linked, somwhere, and is causing the issues. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Order Pending
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning matt22042,

Our forums team is going to be closing this private support case as resolved. Thank you for your patience while we worked through this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
ehagberg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here... I'm happy to see the problem appears to get resolved, but not so impressed that it seems to happen somewhat often.

I recently changed service but would like to be able to make some updates or at least see what changes I could make to my services, but can't, because there's a "pending order" that's stuck in the system. However, if I check the order status tab in my account, it clearly states that it is "completed."

Can I get this fixed, too?

Thanks,

-Eric

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

ehagberg,

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We're glad we could get this all corrected for you. Please let us know if you ever need anything else in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to General Residential Products and Services board for greater exposure
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over five years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes