Ordered Pacquiao Vs Mayweather Fight On laptop but never viewed .
matrix77ny

I ordered the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight on my laptop the night of the fight while I was away from my home in an attempt to view it remotely.  After ordering the fight via Internet I discovered that they did not allow any viewing on the computer. 

I attempted to call up and cancel that same night but was unable to get anybody from billing dept.  The next morning i called up and explained that  I ordered it on my laptop and never watched it and requested a refund to which the agent said he would process the request.

Verizon never removed this item from my bill.  I called  again about this issue and  I was explained that they will not remove the charge because their records show that I viewed the event on my  cable box. The problem is that  I know for a fact that I didn't view the fight.  I was not home during the time they said it was viewed. 

There is something very wrong going on at Verizon for them to have a supposed record that this took place.  Firstly  they show the item as viewed  at a time when I was not in my home,   Secondly the box they explained it was viewed on is the one hooked up in the toddlers playroom that is never used.  I asked if they can pull up the box history for that night to show any and all  inputs made for channel changes, menus or really anything which would help prove that it couldn't have been viewed from that box, but they refused to look into those records. 

I have been a loyal fios customer for a long time and have always paid my bill ontime and kept in good standing .  In fact I always praise Verizon service and quality to others who use different providers.  I was very upset to be treated the way i was by the customer service and would like appreciate if this was escalated. I would like this charge removed from my bill and I also want to know how something like this can happen to a customer.  Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ordered Pacquiao Vs Mayweather Fight On laptop but never viewed .
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi matrix77ny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ordered Pacquiao Vs Mayweather Fight On laptop but never viewed .
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi matrix77ny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes