Payment Dates Keep Changing
JohnFL2119

So I got Fios installed on October 23rd this year. I automatically assumed the 23rd would be when I pay. So the bill comes and it's due on November 16th. Almost a week earlier than I planned.

I then enrolled in auto pay for the 18th of each month as that was the best I could get. Guess what? I'm billed on the 14th of December.

What exactly is going on here please? At this rate I'm going to be double paying.

0 Likes
Re: Payment Dates Keep Changing
jonjones1
Legend

@JohnFL2119 wrote:

So I got Fios installed on October 23rd this year. I automatically assumed the 23rd would be when I pay. So the bill comes and it's due on November 16th. Almost a week earlier than I planned.

I then enrolled in auto pay for the 18th of each month as that was the best I could get. Guess what? I'm billed on the 14th of December.

What exactly is going on here please? At this rate I'm going to be double paying.

The funny thing is the payment due date has nothing to do with that install date.

i noticed that when I ordered Fios the day of install was the 19th. But Verizon had a due date 1 day later. They charged more money since they billed in advance, and they made a charge for one day etc.

never ever do auto pay or paperless billing. The date Verizon and other companies send payment requests to banks and credit card companies can be sooner so as you not being late. God forbid if it was late on a pay in advance. Verizon charges late fees on advance payments. Figure that one out.

0 Likes
Re: Payment Dates Keep Changing
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I seem to remember getting something in email stating they were moving my payment date up by a few days. Check your bill or look at your email to see if you saw something like this.

0 Likes