Poor Customer Service
mbusanic0824

What a crime...your customer service team and your support team is not helpful at all.  They do not know how to speak professionally to customers, nor address the issue.  I would like to have someone at a leadership level to contact me at {edited for privacy} to discuss the poor quality  in the service teams.  My service is still down, and guess what I am still paying a high price for lack of service.  I would like to get credit for the entire month and cancel my services and will go elsewhere to obtain bundled services.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mbusanic0824,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance on the matter or ever need anything else, please feel free to let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes