Poor service
gia0217

They suck I've had nothing but problems with them since I got there service in may . It started when they were supposed to come in beginning of April they rescheduled 5 times finally got it end of may. fios still charged for outlet installation that were already there because of the ppl living there before me also they never told me about the charge until I got my bill & it was $55 more a month than I was told. Then put holes in my wall next to the other holes that originally held the box that was on the wall from previous fios customer's customer service sucks none of them know what they are talking about & very nasty good luck getting someone to help you, the worst thing I did was leave cablevision who I am going back to at least they are knowledgeable & have 24 hr customer service I would NEVER recommend fios to anybody I will never leave optimum again. I had a past due bill so they suspended my services I made a payment that morning & services weren't put back on until the next night because the incompetent ppl working there totally disconnected the services after the payment was made instead of turning them back on so they had to start a whole new bundle all over again. They are nothing but a headache. Good luck to whoever has & will get fios they suck

0 Likes