Problem with My Account
scottgil

I too am sick and tired of FiOS customer service.  I am so ready to drop them.  I have asked numourus times for someone who knows what they are doing and can set up a mutually agreable time to discusse my account.  The last time I was hung up on than someoen called me back and said they needed authorization, I asked for what he said so I can get better pricing I asked what is that he than said Oh sorry he didnt need me and hung up.  My bill has never been straight.  They redid things I am getting billed $75 more than what I agreed upon and lost all my premiumn channels?

PLEASE FiOS please have someone contact me so we can set up a time to review my equipment, (you sent a new router have no idea why) customer service guys response oh send it back???  Get me straigh thank god I got out of bill pay.

I must have filled out 1/2 a dozen forms asking for help and nothing.  Someone called trying to collect I PLEADED with her to mark my account so someone whould set up a time and we can get this done.  I do not want to spend another hour of my life in your voice mail jail to be hung up on and not resolved

0 Likes
Re: Problem with My Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scottgil,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
scottgil

Finally I am getting some response!  someone needs to check the records I have tried to set something up for over a month.  Even one of your surveys and bill person who called I pleaded with her to have someone contact me about my account.   I am tired of wasting hours of my life getting moved from one departement to antoerh and then hung up on to have someone call me back to state its all fixed???

0 Likes
scottgil

I hope someone calls today so we can set up a mutually agreable time I do not want to go through voice mail jail! I would like to get this over.  My account is set up to be closed on the 20th  I used to design home automated systems and cannot believe how bad your service is when it comes to billing and support.  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Replies can take two business days.

0 Likes
scottgil

What should I do now?  Please escalate this no one seems to care look at my history, please help I do not want this head ache any more!  

0 Likes
scottgil

Verizon does not care about its customers,  This is so sad I have tried and only recieved one email but no other responses.  I do not want to call in to be transfered all over the place for hours and still have an unresolved account.  Please help 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

When did you receive the email and what did it say?

0 Likes
scottgil

It took me 6 times to do this each time they want money.  I sent 200 today that is what I believe I owe.   I would love to get this done.  My account is supposed to be suspended today?  I have tried to get this resolved look at the phone log and computer calls surveys associated with my account.  I have tried to get this rectified for MONTHS.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As that correspondence was dated Friday, and the agents may not be available on the weekend, you should look for a reply in the next couple of days. However, given your suspension notice, we will re-escalate this to them and ask for a response.

0 Likes