"We Are Unable To Process Your Request At This Time"
SQLMamma
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am able to login, but get " We are unable to process your request at this time.Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Menu screen appears (Services/My Verizon/Support...), but above msg shows.

YES, I cleared cookies & cache

YES, I tried this in Firefox 37 and IE 10

YES, I get the same error when I login for my *other* land line, but am able to access my invoice by clicking on 'My Verizon'.

YES, I called Customer Support yesterday.  The rep wrote-up a trouble ticket (but no response from vx yet.)

I was logged-in. I see 'Welcome...' and '(Sign Out)' at upper right.

Despite this, I had-to login again to create this ticket.

I can do nothing.

I cannot see my bill, pay my bill, or go back to paper billing. Online billinging should be a convenience, not a hassle.

These are the same symptoms as the (unresolved) issue:
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/quot-We-Are-Unable-To-Process-Your-Reque...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "We Are Unable To Process Your Request At This Time"
SQLMamma
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fixed! Tried again after creating this post and Voila! I can see my invoice. Resolved mysteriously.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SQLMamma
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fixed! Tried again after creating this post and Voila! I can see my invoice. Resolved mysteriously.

0 Likes
skb9941

For over two weeks I am trying to pay my bill online and I am getting this message that unable to process.  My deadline to pay is today as I got an email from Verizon that they will disconnect the phone tomorrow.  How can Verizon have such a problem going on for so long? Is there a number where I can speak to a person rather than an answering machine?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can find phone and chat options here:

Contact Us

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser?

0 Likes
skb9941

When I try the "Contact Us" I get the following:

When I try that I get the following message:

We're sorry....
We are not able to process your request. To continue, please select
one of the following options:

Yes I cleaned my cookies, used a different browser and even used a different compuer.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi skb9941,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes