Rate issue
USFAlum2

I have no problem with foreign support but hate that they are completely useless at helping resolve complex issues and when you ask for a manager or someone higher up, you get hung up on after being on the phone for 30 minutes. Which reminds me, am I the only one who finds it annoying to go throgh 5 minutes of prompts only to be told I'm calling after business hours?

Right now, they have ROYALLY screwed up my biling plan. Not including taxes and fees, I was paying $49.99 for a bundle. Something happened and I lost my bundle and was bumped up to the highest package price and didn't notice it until too late. Now they are charging me $114.99 a month. MORE THAN DOUBLE!

They shut off my services for non-payment last week and because i need the service for my home job, I had to pay it even THEY OWE ME MONEY! -- I've spoken to 5 agents who all promised it would be resolved and It has been 2 months!!!! Bill still showing higher rate. They say my initial special rate is no longer valid and when it was changed, even though due to a glitch, it was not something they can change back manually so they have to get the engineers involved... 2 MONTHS NOW!!! and I'm still expected to pay my bill and am still being hit with late fees!!!

The reason I left Brighthouse was because they were charging too much. Now I'm in the same predicament with Verizon. I want out. But I have a 2 year agreement. It's probably best if my next move is to contact a lawyer. This is extortion. I've said all of that to say that I too would like an escalations number.

0 Likes
Re: Rate issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes