Refurbished DVR 'replacement' boxes that don't work
FedUpinVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

After two weeks and three DVR boxes, and hours spent on the phone with hapless technicians and positively rude 'customer service' reps, I've had it! I pay $180 a month and all I'm asking for is a DVR box THAT WORKS. A new one. Not another refurbished model that they no longer make, and that will stop working within days (again). Tech service says it's not their problem, and 'upgrades' me to Customer Service, where a rude, totally clueless woman takes 45 minutes to tell me she can't do anything but I can go online and buy a new DVR. I ask repeatedly to speak to her supervisor, but she never puts me through. I ask to disconnect my service, and she fumbles with her computer and says she can't bring up the right screen. Seriously? Oh, and did I mention that the last time a tech came, he left the old DVR on my front lawn bc he forgot to put it in his truck??Anyone else paying top dollar for irreparable 'refurbished' DVRs? 

Re: Refurbished DVR 'replacement' boxes that don't work
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Refurbished DVR 'replacement' boxes that don't work
rj300
Enthusiast - Level 2

had mine only a couple months and it is already stalling, rebooting at will and failing to record programming. can't imagine your frustration, but one thing is for sure: they will do nothing for you, and probably delete this post!

0 Likes