registration my new account won't go thru
IrenaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I terminated my land line with Verizon 5 years ago. My account shows it's inactivated, but I still can log in. In June 2018 I subscribed to Verizon Triple Play with a new account number. I can't register the new account, because old one is showing whenever I print my name. I can't see my new account and I can't pay my bill!!! The Verizon employee gave me a new "name" and "password" and this didn't help either. I asked him to delete my old account and he says he can't do it. Any suggestions will be great appreciated, I spent with Verizon representatives maybe 20 hrs. on the phone and they are of no help at all,

0 Likes
Re: registration my new account won't go thru
jonjones1
Legend

Just a thought. Verizon sends a paper bill. You can pay at a Verizon store, or send in a check or pay at a kisosk with a credit or debit card. However why jump through hoops?

simply call Verizon up and select “cancel service” you will be surprised how fast Verizon will fix the new account so you can access and pay for services. If they don’t simply go to another service like cable etc. 

customers should not jump over barrels to effect service.

0 Likes
Re: registration my new account won't go thru
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi IrenaM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes