Reminder to Redeem Gift Card Already Redeemed
ogman

On March 18th I "redeemed" the $100 prepaid Visa card offer that I received when I signed up. I never received an email confirming that this was done, but I did save screenshots. The whole process didn't seem to work very well, that's why I took screenshots. Today, I got an email telling me that the offer would soon expire and I should redeem. Tried to do that (in three different browsers) and got an error page every time. Honestly, the whole thing feels very scammy. I see others having the same problem and getting the same unhelpful answers from Verizon. I suggest taking screenshots of the process so you have them to file complaints later.

0 Likes
Re: Reminder to Redeem Gift Card Already Redeemed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ogman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes