Renewing Contracts
mugrug1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did a bundle renew on May 24th, 2014 via internet offer of $15 off my bill each month for two years. Received email with master order number, and price of $114.99. My bill says triple play bundle price is $119.99, they only gave me $10 off per month. I called to get it corrected. Spoke with Jennifer, she said she took care of it and for me to deduct $5.00 from my bill when I made my payment. I deducted the $5.00. I signed into My Verizon and it says I owe $5.00. I called today, 08/22/2014,about 4PM, I spoke with Maria, the back round noise was horrible. I heard a bunch of people talking, I heard personal information like phone numbers and names and home addresses. Not a great way to conduct business. I told Maria I could barely hear her with all the noise, she said "well sir it is a call center, I'm not at home." No kidding Maria, I know I wasn't calling your home, but I don't think I should be hearing all that noise and personal information over the phone. I told Maria my problem about the bundle renewal and the email I received confirming $15 off per month. I was on the phone with her for about one hour, being put on hold numerous times. She couldn't help me. I told her I wanted to speak with a supervisor. Maria said I might be on hold for twenty minutes or longer. She said I can have a supervisor call you, fine I told her to do that. About ten minutes later Anthony called me. He said he couldn't find anything about my bundle renewal. He said he would give me the $5.00 credit, and I would get that credit each month until my bundle renewal ended on July 23, 2016. He said I would get an email confirming that, I'm still waiting for the email Anthony that you said I would have in two to four hours. Verizon if you are reading this, after my two year renewal is up I'm done with you people. Verizon you have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I wish I never did a bundle renewal. I didn't get the price you promised me. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Renewing Contracts
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mugrug,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes