Repeatedly locked out.
Crash

I am regularly locked out "due to repeated failed attempts to log on" of My Verizon account.  This has been going on for months.  I have called a number of times to report it, and it just keeps recurring.  Usually, I have to go through all the security steps to set a new password about once a week, but this last time it has only been 2 days.  Does this happen to anyone else?  

0 Likes
Re: Repeatedly locked out.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Crash,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Crash

A Verizon agent contacted me to review the recurring problem.  I am now waiting for the next time I am locked out, and I will contact her by phone at that time.  She wants to see what is going on while I am locked out.  At the time of our conversation, I had already reset my password and was back into my Verizon account.

0 Likes
Lakers2Lakers

How often did you have to contact them before you received help? We have the same problem with wireless online access. They have not been helpful, even after 30+ minutes speaking with their customer service. Still cannot access online, and cannot even access our account for payment. The weird thing is we only tried to log on once before it stated we have tried multiple times.

0 Likes