Response to letter contesting certain Verizon charges
Len-annoyed

Hi.  I sent a letter to the address listed for billing issues two weeks ago and have no indication that the letter was received.  I then called 800-verizon and after spending forever navigating the phone tree, was told that they have no way of knowing either.  They gave me a phone number, which sent me to Verizon wireless.  

Please help!  FYI, this is the letter

I write to dispute your charge of $137 for repair services on May 22, 2014. (See attached.) This was a charge for your third visit to attempt to repair a short in the phone line going to my 2nd floor study.  Prior to this repair, my service was out for most of the prior 2 months.  I already paid $183 for the original (failed) repair on March 10.  There was a subsequent service call in April, which fixed the problem for a few days, but then it recurred.  A third service call was scheduled for 8-10AM on May 17, but your technician never arrived.  I called to complain and said that I had given up on my landline service, but your customer service agent convinced me to give your tech people another chance.  She also gave me a credit for one month of lost service, which is reflected on the bill.

I called yesterday and spoke to an agent who said that the warranty had expired.  I disagreed and asked to speak to his supervisor.  After being on the phone for 30 minutes—mostly on hold, the agent told me that he was connecting me to his supervisor. After a few more minutes on hold, we were disconnected.

The repair on May 22 should have been covered under warranty.  The problem the March 10 repair was supposed to correct was never fixed. 

I apologize for this rant because you personally probably have nothing to do with my horrible, frustrating experience with your company, but the service I have received from Verizon has been abysmal. I deeply regret being a Verizon customer.

0 Likes
Re: Response to letter contesting certain Verizon charges
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Len-annoyed,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Response to letter contesting certain Verizon charges
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again,

I apologize we were unable to reach the resolution you were hoping for. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about your service, and we'll be happy to have it escalated.

Best,

Art

0 Likes