Returned equipment not posted in my account for 8 months, at least 5 calls to CS produced nothing
lunrao1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found this to be the only venue where customer service issue can be resolved. I retuned an extra cable box to Verizon's Yonkers, NY store on Oct 24, 2012. I asked for a receipt with the serial number and Receipt ID on it. Verizon has not credited my account with the equipment fee of $99 to this day. I have made at least 5 different phone calls to CS and every time I had to go through the story with them and tell them the details of the Receipt I obtained (there's no record of my previous calls?). everytime without fail I heard nothing from VZ after the call. My last call the rep finally told me what she's doing (I think everyone before her did the samething just didn't tell me): she opened and ROC (?) ticket and gave me the ticket number and said someone will look into it and call me back (same answer all other reps gave). can someone in this forum help move my case forward? It will be greatly appreciated.