Samsung Promotional Offer support
FREEZE2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up with a promotional offer of $200 credit toward a Samsung purchase after 65 days. I received an email after my 65 days saying that my Samsung promotional offer is ready to be redeemed. I followed the instructions to redeem it and it just takes me to myVerizon page where there is no link to redeem it. I've called countless times to customer service and the most they've done is resend me the email with the link only for it to send me to the same place. I've spent countless hours of my time trying to get someone competent on the phone to assist me with redeeming my $200 credit and so far I've been disconnected countless times, forced to listen to ridiculously weak sales pitches for identity protection, or transferred back to beginning to deal with the automated prompts. At this point I'm contemplating canceling my service and battling the cost of early termination. EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED!

Re: Samsung Promotional Offer support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FREEZE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes