Scammed by Verizon when I renewed my contract
javajohn

Called a week ago to renew my account. Quoted $109.99 for 2 years with $300.00 gift card. Then I received an email with $124.99 as the price. Called & was assured I would pay the $109. Told her I would not confirm the e mail.

Then today in the mail paperwork stating $124.99

They also changed the account as I now have a new account number & have to access my voice mail w/ a different phone number. 

I called today.Talked with a very nice woman who basically couldn't help.While it shows my call requiring the email at $124.99 she says there is no record of the call where I renewed. How can this be.

My original account was to end on Feb.. 25but she says I can't go back to that account. I 've been scammed by two Verizon agents who  absolutely new what they where doing knowing it would be maddening to get this corrected

0 Likes
Re: Scammed by Verizon when I renewed my contract
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello javajohn

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
javajohn

Agent e-mailed me. Had me link to a form. Same form I already filled out. Are you going to tell me they can't read what I've already submited in the forum?

Thanks 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
javajohn

The Problem has been resolved thanks to this forum

0 Likes