Seriously need escalated billing contact info ... tired of useless help and lies
horseman18702

I REFUSE to deal with another online help or phone and I am soooo tired of  Verizon as I am STILL waiting 4 months to have a $99 unreturned equipment fee refunded on my account which never should have been there to begin with. After countless arguing with FOREIGN support, those **bleep**, who NEVER understand what AMERICANS say and can only try real hard to read the scripts you provide them, screwed up royally and I ended up with the charge because lack of noting internally. THEN I contact your thoroughly useless "online help" via chat and thank GOD I saved the chat . They even promised to check on the return and obtained the UPS tracking then put the refund on the account. That date came and went and needless to say, charge still there. Another month goes by, and I try my luck with an  "online agent", which AGAIN I saved the chat for humor, and tried to copy/paste billing info from my account to "make me understand" but had ZERO idea of how it read or how to do basic math to see where he was totally misunderstanding the charges and how it all worked. Even after I walked the tool step by step, he still couldn't grasp it.

So after my general long running hate for Verizon, this is just another time where I wasted hours of my life . I WANT the charges REVERSED as it should have been AND ALL LATE FEES and/or negative credit reporting REVERSED!!!! I have the chats saved in PDF form and I wish I was able to attach them here for the world to read because I know I will get an auto reply by "Elisabeth S" and then the thread will be locked so that I, nor anyone else, can respond further on the continuing poor service.

If anyone in this entire company, very much including all management from top down, earns anything above minimum wage, you should be in jail for theft!!!

With love,

JJ

0 Likes
Re: Seriously need escalated billing contact info ... tired of useless help and lies
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes