Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Service Appointments

FrustratedOne
Contributor
Contributor

Service Appointments

Message 1 of 4
(3,792 Views)

I don't know how you can on August 11 tell someone that the earliest repair date you can give them is August 20, then you miss that repair date, then you re-schedule it for August 31.  Does that make sense to you?  Here is a suggestion:  If you miss your scheduled appointment for August 20, call the customer and get there August 21 or as soon as the customer can accommodate you!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
DougVZ
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: Service Appointments

Message 2 of 4
(3,772 Views)

We apologize we were unable to make your installation appointment.  A Verizon representative will contact you to set up another appointment as soon as one becomes available.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

danac1
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(3,728 Views)

welcome to Verizon. i had 3 appointments over a six week period, one of which i had to miss work for, and all three times nobody ever showed. i never even received a call to reschedule let alone a call letting me know they wouldnt be making it! 

SG3107
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,705 Views)

I was given a service ready date od Dec 31, 9999.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title