SIGNED UP FOR A $79.99 FiOS TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE AND PAYING $92.48
sultanamet

Verizon FiOS offers employees at the company I work for a $79.99 Triple Play Bundle with FiOS TV Preferred HD and FiOS 50/50 Internet via Verizon Connections....  I signed up for this offer specially online because I didn't want to speak to someone live where a new has a higher probability of error.   I placed my order, viewed the $79.99 offer in its breakdown in the final page and thought that I received the special pricing...   Ever since my first bill, my monthly charges has a different breakdown and the many times I reached a billing representative in the chat porta (and waiting for a long time), I am always told that I am receiving the discount.

I need to reach the President's Help Line, at this point, before I reach the NY Public Service Commission about this matter.  It is very simple, I have the confirmation email after placing my initial order where the $79.99 breakdown is very clear yet my current bills, month after month, is higher than quoted and the Verizon chat representatives do not seem to be receptive to my claim...  It is almost as if a $79.99 is not an Triple Play Bundle offered by Verizon FiOS..  

My service is simple, $79.99 plus $7.99 for a set top box..... 

My SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS should reflect two discounts as on my intital confimation order email:

Verizon Freedom Essentials Bundle Discount of -$24.99 and

Verizon Connections Discount of -$10.00

the only discount that appears is the -$10.00 discount and this is the problem....

Can someone give me the President's Help Line number?

Thank you,

0 Likes
Re: SIGNED UP FOR A $79.99 FiOS TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE AND PAYING $92.48
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sultanamet,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sultanamet

Thank you for your quick response; much appreciated....

I prefer to be emailed so I can forward the confirmation email when I placed the order; it's very frustrating to do a private chat, be put on hold for well over 30 minutes for nothing to be resolved....

I need someone to look at my current FiOS Triple Play Bundle breakdown and figure out why the Triple Play Bundle breakdown on my initial confirmed order does not match my current bills....  I can see why however representatives insist on advising me that I am getting a discount....  It does not add up to $79.99 + $7.99 for the set top box as on my initial confirmation order that I specifically did online and made sure I was getting the $79.99 deal...   This is why I hit the SUBMIT ORDER button!!

Thanks again...

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They do not do most business by email.  But you certainly can copy out any messages done at the private messages.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Your first month of service is prorated so you will receive a full month plus a partial month of when you started your service. The bill will be for your bundle + equipment + taxes. Your subsequent bills should be the regular price.

0 Likes
sultanamet

I totally understand this however my FiOS Triple Play Bundle should total $79.99 and not $92.48!!!!  This is the problem and what I am told by Verizon reps as a general response!!!  Why can't any Verizon FiOS representative breakdown the charges that are on my CURRENT bill and point out how it does total $79.99 for the Triple Play Bundle?  I clearly look at the current charges and clearly see that I am being charged $92.48 plus $7.99 for the STB....   IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE $79.99 PLUS $7.99 FOR THE STB, SURCHARGES AND TAXES!!!  This is SO frustrating..... 

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

It sounds like the difference is the taxes and surcharges to me. The 79.99 is the bundle price without the taxes and equipment.

0 Likes
sultanamet

So on DEC 2, I did receive an email from the eCenter where it shows that an order was placed showing a recent change to my service estimated monthly charges that are consistent with I was initially quoted when I first ordered FiOS; I hope to see the correct charge on my upcoming bill...  Thank you for the follow up!

0 Likes