So New Customers are just supposed to except being ripped off?
Gezzy4chezzy
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I so just supposed to pretend that I didn't send 115 dollars for the bill last month and pay it again? I really don't think that's fair when I have the receipt. I have never had this problem before with any other company. Well at least not billing. I  was just starting to like the service but I guess I have to shop around. I cant just have payments being lost.

Re: So New Customers are just supposed to except being ripped off?
jonjones1
Legend

@Gezzy4chezzy wrote:

So I so just supposed to pretend that I didn't send 115 dollars for the bill last month and pay it again? I really don't think that's fair when I have the receipt. I have never had this problem before with any other company. Well at least not billing. I  was just starting to like the service but I guess I have to shop around. I cant just have payments being lost.

Gee I wish I knew what you are talking about?

if I read this correctly you made a $115 payment and for some reason it never made it to Verizon? How did you pay it? Via check in the mail? Via online payment (nope I don’t think you did it this way)

Problem is the postal mails are getting worse.

You could pay via auto pay (I don’t believe in this method), you can make one time payments through the FiOS app or via logging on the web and paying it. (I use this method) both of which can be paid via checking, savings, credit or debit cards.

There is a automated payment system via calling 1-800-VERIZON but I believe there is a fee for using it.

So no reason to be getting upset. And you get a receipt immediately and it shows paid immediately.

And the service Fios is a great service. 

0 Likes
Re: So New Customers are just supposed to except being ripped off?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gezzy4chezzy,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, or call 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours for billing issues.

0 Likes