Sorry I changed to Verizon
Deelee1

I cannot believe I tried 8 different departments today to get an answer on my Call Detail list.   No one can see the detail phone numbers on my bill.   Therefore each department tells me,   "We cannot see it"   but,  "the other department can".    Well the other department cannot.   And to talk to verizon employees, the reception is lousy in some cases.   And one was foreign.   I got a ways to go, but as soon as I am able, I am getting out of verizon too.    The phone numbers on my bill are all duplicated with date and the time and the minutes.   For example:

On March 1st @ 10:36 a.m.     from number 111-111-1111  to 222-222-2222  Destination: tim buck too, Plan:   whatever and them minutes : 10.

This will repeat again.   SAME TIME AND ALL.   Instead of 60 phone calls it will generate 120 phone calls.   No one can talk to me about it.      There is something not right here.   Is this a scam?

PS:   I hung up before geting the 8th person.   Verizon I will let everyone know my experience.    No one has helped me but instead kept passing the buck.

DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Sorry I changed to Verizon
prisaz
Legend

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

See if you can get through to the Live Chat for the billing department. It will be faster and they should have access to everything. This Community is for customers to help other customers. Peer to Peer. But Verizon does participate when required. I have had good results with the online support chat, and the wait time is much shorter.

0 Likes
Re: Sorry I changed to Verizon
minded
Contributor - Level 1

Are you certain the number is being billed by Verizon?  What I mean is, it may be on the Verizon Bill, but are you sure it's not under another subheading with another company's name on it?  If that is the case, that might be the reason they cannot see the details, as they are not Verizon charges.

0 Likes