starwar charge
toptek1

when the new Star war movies came out i bought it but then it wouldn't work and i called support they tried to get  it to steam for a hour or two .

Then i nonticed what the problem was the day i bought it it sold me the  SD version which the system wasn't  suppose to so i told the tech i would called back at a later to get a refund if it  chargeed my account which it did,

in the mean time i found the HD version cheaper then what you all were selling the SD version for on Amazon  so I bought the HD version for buck less then what  you all sold  me the SD version for which i wasn't able ot watch for week and then i only tried it to see if it worked and it did .

SO can i get that charge removed off my bill i would call but with the strike i will hang up i can see that . you  can remove the  movie in fact i expect it to be removed, i got a better deal the same day .

0 Likes
Re: starwar charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes