Still being billed for a returned STB
Chiefdoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Prior to July 2017 I had 1 DVR, 1 set top box (STB) in the Master Bedroom, 1 in my Living Room, and another in a Guest Room.  In July 2017 I returned one of the STB, the one for the Guest Room, back via UPS in a Verizon supplied box.  Verizon is continuing to charge me for the STB.  I still see it on my account.  UPS warned me in July that Verizon has a habit of "losing" devices which are returned to them and suggsted I keep the UPS tracking info. I can't find it but I do remember tracing the box back to Verizon. It appears that Verizon's Inventory Control did not log the STB back in and I'm still being charged.  What can I do?  Two different customer service reps who I talked to over the phone told me to "return one of my other boxes and they will ship me a new one". That makes no sense to me and I have no idea why they made the suggestion.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Still being billed for a returned STB
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chiefdoc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes