Stupid Equipment Return
khanikun
Enthusiast - Level 2

I swear, if Verizon had a face, I'd throw this stupid cable box at it. Verizon is **bleep** terrible. I moved out of my apt in Maryland and hauled the equipment with me. I knew I needed to return it. So what do I do? I call Verizon. This is after I get to Idaho.

They tell me there is no drop off location, so they'll send me UPS crap to mail it off. No big. So I tell my sister Verizon is going to send some crap to mail it off. THEN I LEAVE THE UNITED STATES. What happens after that. No **bleep** anything from verizon. So needless to say, I can't call these stupid 1800 numbers and their automated ask crap runs me in circles.

I finally find a real chat person. It's nice an buried. Don't even think about finding a contact email. There is none. They tell me to drop it off to UPS. So tell my sister to drop it off there. UPS doesn't even have a clue **bleep** she's talking about. Now I get a bill for the stupid cable box. $350 dollars.

I should have my sister pee on the **bleep** thing, then mail it off to any Verizon address I can find.

Re: Stupid Equipment Return
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles with the equipment return. We would like to help out. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.Sorry for the troubles with the equipment return. We can help out with this.