Talked me into signing up now wont take equipment back
sendmyreturnkit

I was conned into signing up for 5g internet by a salesman who said if I made less than $100 grand a year, the service would be like $30 a month. Well, that was a lie. I also don't even get a 5g signal in my apt. I should have never fallen for the deceptive sales tactics of Verizon. Now Ive been waiting over two weeks for a return kit with a looming threat of being charged for equipment that I was conned into accepting. I have called Verizon four times and they just string me along. I saw this coming from a mile away. This is a shameful and exploitative behavior. I would be surprised if this company actually did the right thing. But they cant because they are corrupt like every other company you will ever deal with.

0 Likes
Re: Talked me into signing up now wont take equipment back
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sendmyreturnkit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes