teacher discount not being applied
gmv441

I have spent HOURS trying to redeem my Teacher's Reward after being verified last week by IDMe and receiving this email saying "It's time to redeem your reward. Your reward is waiting." Clicking on there takes me back into the Rabbit Hole that I've been stuck in, literally, for hours of my life in the past week. The Customer Support in all its forms is useless. 

There is NO WAY to add/redeem this award through the interface when I log into my account. I'm sooooooo frustrated that I'm about to switch back to Optimum. I am both a Fios and Wireless customer. If it's applied so easily on the wireless side what is the problem on the Fios side? 
Please add my discount to my account. That is the only reason I switched.
Not Happy New Customer
0 Likes
Re: teacher discount not being applied
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gmv44,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes