There is No Customer Service, just Disservice
BTohill

I moved recently and attempted to get Fios. I was told initially that there was service in the apartment, which was confusing because I told them I just looked at the apartment and it was empty. They told me I needed to contact the former tenants and have them call for a disconnect. Wait!? What!? Isn't that your job Fios?! Isn't that your equipment / service?!

I eventually was told they would send out equipment to self install. It never showed. I immediately called and 45 minutes later was told I would be getting a tech to install it. They never showed. I called Fios and they wanted to reschedule, fool me once.....

After telling the person I didn't want their service they said fine. No apologies, No How can I get you to stay (I had already contacted Optimum)...Nothing, just "fine".

A month goes by and in my email I am notified that my Fios Bill is past due. WTH!!!!

I called and spoke to someone who said that they could not...could not, remove the charges that day "because the bill was already sent out". I informed her that the only reason why it was sent out was because someone at Verizon clicked a key on their computer that said I was receiving Fios, when I clearly Was Not! So go into your system and unclick it. 

Nope the bill went out. They did credit the amount later on, but I still got the bill in the mail.

Sent a very brief letter to Verizon requesting a letter from them saying I should not have been billed for services that I Never received. I am still waiting.

This morning Fios congratulated me for signing up for Auto Pay! 

I am now beyond mad. This is bordering on harassment and I am now looking for a new cellular carrier

0 Likes
Re: There is No Customer Service, just Disservice
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BTohill,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes