To all ADMINs on this forum...
jillybean720
Enthusiast - Level 1

The following is NOT a helpful nor reasonable response to people's issues posted here:

"We are sorry for the inconvenience. This requires an agent that can review your account details.

Please visit: http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs and choose “Live Chat”. If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page fully loads."

That is a complete cop-out response. Any customers who have actually use the "Live Chat" feature can tell you it is utterly useless. I tried using it to simply place a FIOS bundle order - I spoke with 3 different chat representatives - and they all just repeat the same scripted useless information. I could ask a very specific question, and the response would in no way answer what I actually asked - it's as if they're just using keywords to give you the most convenient response. Stop referring frustrated, paying customers to a frustrating, useless tool.

Re: To all ADMINs on this forum...
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Considering that this is a peer-to-peer support forum, if your issue requires Verizon's direct input, you do need to contact them. This does not have to be through Live Chat, but there are other options listed on that Contact Us page.

FWIW, I have used Live Chat several times and generally find them faster and more helpful than agents on the phone. Your mileage may vary...