Transferring Service
sheris2

{edited for privacy}

To Whom It May Concern:

I am hoping someone please can help me as I am at my wits end. PLEASE NOTE THESE CHANGES ARE SLATED FOR JULY 31, NOT FOR NOW.  I AM PLANNING IN ADVANCE TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS!!!

On April 5, I placed an order with 2 supervisors at Verizon, to have the number {edited for privacy} (a residential line I have for over 25 years, that I used for business purposes, transferred to a new location, which will be an office I bought).  That is {edited for privacy}.  FYI: There is no FIOS at this location.

That phone number {edited for privacy} is currently at {edited for privacy}.   It is bundled with TV and FIOS internet. The phone services have ultra call forwarding and several additional features.  So as not to have ANY SERVICE INTERRRUPTED, I was given another phone number, {edited for privacy}, which will be located at {edited for privacy}and include all of the services currently on the {edited for privacy} account. i.e. a triple package, freeing up that number for transfer of locations.

THE WHOLE IDEA IS SO I KEEP {edited for privacy}A LINE TIED TO MY BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!

Please note, in a few months I will also be moving from the {edited for privacy} address, although currently do not have a move date. Thus I am planning all in advance to keep this important number.!

The April 5th order {edited for privacy} was created for June 25, and I was also given a order of {edited for privacy} (which apparently no one knows what it represents). These orders were placed with a {edited for privacy} and someone else.

I was told if I needed to change the date I can just call Verizon and give them the order numbers, no problem. (Please read below as that was not the case)

May 2 I called and spoke to {edited for privacy} in the Massachusetts office to move the date to July 31. Two hours later she said it was ok.

That evening I called Patrick as I noticed online that there was still an order for June 25.  After another 2 hours he transferred me to Josh who disconnected me at 1am.

I called back and spoke to Carl who told me there was nothing he could do and I would need to call in the am.

So, starting this morning at 8:30 am, I spoke for 1.5 hours to Lisa who stated that the number could not be moved to {edited for privacy}, and the original order was not done correctly. She transferred me to a supervisor.

The supervisor, {edited for privacy} told me the order in its entirety would need to be canceled and redone.

I have been in tears. I have no idea why this is so difficult. I am a customer that has 8 lines, and provide you with over 1,000 a month of business.

Why can someone not call me back and just rectify this order.

What I am going through is incomprehensible, and has taken to date a total of 14 hours of my time.

Please someone help me!!!!
Respectfully,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Transferring Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sheris,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Transferring Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes