Trying to redeem my $50 Verizon Gift Card
PL101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I just became eligible to redeem my $50 gift card on 5/21/21. as others have noted, the tile is gone from my account. So, I contacted chat, who gave me "You can reach our Rewards team by calling 1-866-948-2725." Called the number and I get "No Routes Found". Contacted dslreports Verizon Direct, and was told I had to use Facebook or Twitter. I don't & won't do either. Please help!

---------------------

Great news!
You will be eligible to receive your $50 Verizon Gift Card on 05/21/2021.

Offer expires 07/20/2021.

Learn More About My Offer

https://www.verizon.com/home/bundles/fios

---------------------

Chat

Alrighty! As per checking here it is available to redeem until July 20, 2021. I'll give you the rewards department contact details to assist you further with this, okay?

I'll provide you a contact number to reach the Rewards department. You can reach our Rewards team by calling 1-866-948-2725 between 7:00 AM and 1:00 AM EST. ("No Routes Found")

Re: Trying to redeem my $50 Verizon Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PL10,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
$50 Gift Card Tile is back and I was able to redeem
PL101
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally relented and temporarily joined Twitter in order to private chat. After a lot of trial and error, the agent confirmed there was a problem. She also gave me a new contact number. 

The next day, I logged in to the myverizon account and voila, the tile was back. But, it would keep cycling back to the myverizon account with Opera, Firefox and Android. I tried it with MS Edge and it finally went through and I received a confirmation email.

The only problem at this point is I do not see what the email says I should see at myverizon: "For your convenience, you can track the status of your reward at any time. Simply log in to your My Verizon account at verizon.com/myverizon, click the "Fios Welcome Bonus" link and view the status of your card." It still says "REDEEM NOW". 

Anyway, in case this might help someone else...