Trying to stop newly placed order and removal of HBO Free package
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just called this evening to change my internet speed from a mailer I received with a geat price of just $10 more per month along with "Free" HBO for 12 months.  After spending 20 minutes on the phone because I was told that the free HBO wasn't on my Profile to receive, I was then told it would be added.  After receiving my first bill notice, I was quoted $122.33 and after more charges I wasn't told about such as the $3+ sports surcharge and -$5.00 bundle discount removed....my new bill stated $160.74....out rageous, so I called back within 1/2 an hour to cancel the new order.  The operator told me "Sorry, it's been placed" and most of which I couldn't understand because even though he was speaking English, I couldn't understand his words.

I really want this order canceled and  cannot sit on the phone tomorrow during work to get this accomplished.  Thank you in advance.  My order# is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Trying to stop newly placed order and removal of HBO Free package
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes