Unable to access current bill online or pay online
babybellsister

When I go online, I can only see my bill from November 2014.  I have tried to pay online and after going through all the steps, I get a message that says this is not available at this time.  At the end of June I called customer service.  I was transferred to their EAnswer department.  First, they seemed unaware of this kind of problem, and almost tried to make me think that it was a problem with my computer.  However, I was assured I would get a response within 3 days.  I guess I should have asked within 3 days of when, because I never heard back from them and the problem is still not resolved.  I do find this to be a pretty appalling situation given the fact that they provide internet services.  How basic is this?  Guess this is why I only have a basic landline with them!  I re-signed up for online access, and that didn't seem to work.  Any suggestions?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to access current bill online or pay online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi babybellsister,

Try clearing your browser's Verizon cookies and browser cache, or using a different browser.  Please post back for further assistance if these steps do not resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access current bill online or pay online
babybellsister

Did one better, I have a brand new computer!  And still unable to access verizon bill paying.  I can absolutely assure you that the problem is on Verizon's side, not mine.  

0 Likes