Unable to get through to Customer Service regarding BIlling
mystkal

I've been a Verizon residential customer for over 20 years.   For the past two years I've been having problems with internet connectivity.   My bill has continued to increase.   On 12/29/17 I spent OVER 4 hours on hold in an attempt to speak to someone in customer service retention department regarding what Verizon would do to keep me as a customer.  I finally hung up and called back to speak to someone regarding services.  I managed to speak to someone who offered to minimally lower my bill.   I asked to speak to a supervisor but none were available.  A supervisor was supposed to call me back but didn't.   On 12/31/17 I called Verizon tech support due to internet outage.   I asked to speak to a supervisor.  I spoke to Jeff (didn't get last name) regarding my bill.   He suggested if I wasn't happy with Verizon that I should look at other options.   I was in shock.   On 1/1/18 my internet went out again and I called tech support.  I asked to speak to customer service and talked to John.  I explained what was going on and asked for the number for the Verizon corporate office as I was going to file a complaint and possibly cancel my Verizon services.   He offered to substantially lower my bill.  I agreed to stay with Verizon and not call the corporate office.  Today, I received a bill that was substantially higher than what I was told.   My online account has a different amount for the bill.  The automated service has a totally different bill.  I've now been on hold for OVER TWO hours to speak to billing about this.   I called the corporate office but nobody was there.  I will be calling them in the morning and filing a complaint.  I found a name and address for the CEO from another dissatisfied customer and will be following up with a letter.   I need to know how I can speak to a LIVE person.   I need this taken care of NOW.   I'm not willing to stay on hold much longer.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get through to Customer Service regarding BIlling
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mystkal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes