Unable to go to Add or Change services - Verizon Tech Support no help
fusky1

Anytime I login to MyVerizon and click on "Add or Change services", after a redirect, I get a message stating:

Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance.   1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966)

I reported this issue to the Verizon eCenter on February 21st. I have been calling back every few days and no one has been able to give me a status. They keep telling me that "Oh, you should have received a call today, I'll escalate the ticket".

This is completely unacceptable.

What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to go to Add or Change services - Verizon Tech Support no help
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

fusky,

I sent you a PM so get some account information from you to check the status of that ticket if it's not resolved.

-adam

0 Likes
ravenhart

I am getting this same error.  I am trying to upgrade to Fios (or just get information) and I also wish to add caller ID.  I also cannot email a question, because the email form is not working. When trying to send an email, I am prompted to fill in a required field indicating WHO I want to send the email to, (an email address).  How in the WORLD am I supposed to know that? It should be autofilled.  It would be like asking someone to email me, but not supplying the email address.  I have written about the broken email form MONTHS ago.

I am also upset that when I try to view different products, I am redirected to the incorrect pages.

Verizon, your web site is unacceptable for customer use. I cannot contact you other than going through the heinous phone call process. I cannot view my options, but must rely on what a customer service rep tells me (after going through the interminable phone call selections and wait time.)

I want to browse my options. I want to go to the pages that I select, and not be redirected to the wrong pages. Most of all, I want to be able to contact you via email without having to master ESP to magically learn what address I need to send my email to.

The upgrade page unavailiblity has been going on for some time with no resolution to that problem. The broken email form has been going on for months.

PLEASE ADVISE.  I am a very, very unhappy customer.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Ravenhart that is unfortunate you are having the same problems. We can help get this taken care of for you. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
fusky1

It doesn't matter any more, because I canceled my Verizon FiOS account. After over a week and a half of dealing with the eCenter customer support (constantly getting told that I would hear back "today or tomorrow at the latest") and almost 2 days for someone to even reply to my post here, I had enough. It is completely unacceptable.

Also, Comcast at offered me the same package I had with Verizon for $60 cheaper a month, and Verizon was unable to even come close to that price.

It was a no-brainer.

0 Likes
willdude
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have been having this same problem since Friday when I called and ordered a CableCard from my local store. I'd like to be able to reach the Add/Change Services section to add HBO with the online rates, and also eventually return my old DVR, but every time I try I just get the message "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office..." Any clue on how to fix this?
0 Likes