Unable to Pay Bill Online E-Center Contacted x4 over 2 months -Verizon Account Info Changed Error -
misstampamom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Over the past two months, I have contacted Verizon billing and support four times and I am transferred to the E-Center. I answer the E-Center questions and tell my same problem again and again. I am told I will receive a call within 48 hours / if not the problem has been fixed. I never receive any call and the problem is still not fixed.

To note: I can log into my account and have no problems. However, starting with my October 2011 bill, when I click on make a payment, it brings up this screen listed below. Phone # 941-493-XXXX is NOT my phone #. When I click on click here if this is not correct, it brings the same screen back up. My account # will NEVER match what is online due to Verizon referencing 941-493-XXXX as my billing telephone #. Thus I can no longer pay my bill online. I have already been credited back once, $3.50 for using the pay by phone feature. My new bill is due 3 Jan 2011 and I will once again have to contact billing for a $3.50 credit.

I have two accounts with two services as I live in two different areas during the week. My Verizon Tampa FL account works perfectly. My Sarasota Verizon account is the account I am unable to pay my bill online. Please get this problem resolved before I decide to move back to Comcast. I refuse to call the E-Center anymore.  Please contact my via the forums or the email address I have listed on this account (missxxxxxxxx email).

Thank you,

Michael

Account Information

Your phone number: (941) 493 ####

Click here if this is not correct.

Enter Account information

* Indicates a required field. (Tips: No spaces or dashes)

Your Verizon Account Information has changed since your previous login to 'Pay Bill.'
For security reasons, please re-enter your 'Verizon account number' and 'Billing Zip Code' below as it is shown on your most recent bill.

Verizon account number*

Sample Account Information

Billing Zip Code*

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to Pay Bill Online E-Center Contacted x4 over 2 months -Verizon Account Info Changed Erro
misstampamom
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: Unable to Pay Bill Online E-Center Contacted x4 over 2 months -Verizon Account Info Changed Erro
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
misstampamom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Thank you,

I look forward to getting the problem fixed.

0 Likes
misstampamom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I know your message is a auto reply. However, when am I going to be contacted. I just had to pay my bill again via the phone and was hit with another $3.50 charge because cannot fix this error. Please advise.

0 Likes
freedoms1
Enthusiast - Level 3

misstampamom,

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I just went through the similar problems, and the only solution to them was for me to pay on the telephone with that fee. Please see my post titled "Help!" below.

Will somebody PLEASE pay attention to the customers and their concerns,

Paying more money, to pay a bill is NO SOLUTION!

0 Likes
misstampamom
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes