Unable to redeem Samsung promo
Meebee1

So I've seen lots of issues trying to redeem the $200 Samsung credit or Chromebook. Some people waited 30 days, some 60 days. I've been a new customer for over 60 days, have made 3 payments in full, on time. I haven't even gotten an email with a code, nor does any "redeem" notifications pop up on my My FiOS app (yes, I've cleared the cache), or the actual website. This is the main reason I decided to go to FiOS vs Xfinity. You're not off to a good start. I really need that Chromebook, but I feel like I've been tricked. I'd hate to have to leave bad reviews or contact the Better Business Bureau. I have screenshots of the promises made before starting an account. Please resolve. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem Samsung promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Meebee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes