Unable to view call log or hear voicemail on New Verizon website
VZNYC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having problems viewing my incoming calls & listening to my voicemail on the website. I tried to logon to Verizon Call Assistant & it directs me to the new VZ website but doesn't provide incoming calls or voicemail info. This used to work without fail on the old website.....  VZ  never learns.... if it isn't broke... Don't fix it!!!! I contacted online support & they said I had to clear my internet browser cache.... That does not solve the problem..... Also the 2 web addresses listed below don't work either.. When I logon it takes me to a web page saying "welcome to the New Verizon" & to ckick on it to proceed.... It takes me to the New Verizon but can't view calls or voicemail... Nor any link to view calls or voicemail... This is what you get for I.T. outsourced overseas....

www.verizon.com/callassistant (non-digital voice)

www.verizon.com/fiosvoice  (digital voice)

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view call log or hear voicemail on New Verizon website
HWest
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate the new home page and the layout. The "check my voicemails" is the last item listed under the "SERVICES" tab and not the "MY VERIZON" tab. This new home page is a big mess. Retrieving my voice mail works only on my computers with Internet Explorer and Windows 7 installed and not on my Computer with Vista and IE. Retrieving voice mails and call logs works on all instances of windows by using the Firefox Browser.  Sometimes you have a toolbar or plug-in that can intefere with the voice mail working. 

0 Likes